রবিবার, ২০ মে, ২০১২

Best book on anti-aging or age-reversal or ... - Health and Fitness


Question by : Best book on anti-aging or age-reversal or immortality and eternal youth?
Anyone? anyone?

In health and wealth, thank you.

Best answer:

Answer by Doug Currie
I came across an amazing guidebook by Eternal Youth Empire titled
?6 Newly Discovered and Never Before Published Secrets of Eternal Youth and Immortality?

and all I can say is, the title actually lives up to itself.
Best of all, the secrets are easy to apply.

At 60 years old, I have a new lease on life, a new spring in my step, and just last week, got promoted at a new job that I have only had for a few months, in a city I have only lived in for 18 months.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


aspirin 21 jump street amelia earhart illinois primary results acapulco mexico hines ward alex smith

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন